Well-organized professional with excellent communications and team leadership skills with well-balanced experience within the IT service delivery industry.
· Experienced management level skillset within projects and teams of various scopes utilizing an interactive approach to surpass goals and reduce cost.
· Senior level support engineering with experience in providing excellence within hardware/software support environments.
· Client to engineering liaison support with excellent communications and solution skills
· Hands-on experience providing technical support for Tier 1, 2 & 3 issues and processes.
· Experienced VIP executive level end-user support and desk-side and remote assistance services.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of client goals and an innate ability to anticipate needs.
Florida State College: Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
North Carolina State University: HVAC
Desktop Support Technician (DST) Certified; Data Forensics Technician (DFT) Certified; A+ Certified; Security+ Certified; Control4 Programmer
CompuCom, Altria Client Services, Unisys, TASC / Engility Corp, Fannie Mae, Florida State College, Digital Alert Systems
Let us tailor a service package that meets your needs. Tell us a little about your business, and we will get back to you with some ideas as soon as possible.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Monday - Friday: 5pm - 10pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Copyright © 2011 Opentech Consulting - All Rights Reserved.